November 20, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

Author Topic: Doozy of a Petard  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Doozy of a Petard
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:34:40 AM »
From the our YouTube comments, it looks like struck a nerve with a real winner. 

You've got to see the idiocy on this page...... 

http://www.youtube.com/user/LovCamo4x4s
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Re: Doozy of a Petard
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »
 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 What a freak!!!!!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:40:53 AM »
 :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

turkeynutz

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
They think thats scary, Need to bring down to these hills here! ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
Crap!  I kept trying to leave it a comment, but it wouldn't accept it.  Go figure. :roll:

For what it's worth, below is what I was trying to leave it........

You're a real piece of work.  I wish I could live in your world of "everything is so perfect".  You really have no idea or clue about life.  Humans are A PART OF nature, not APART FROM nature.  We are omnivores, meaning we eat both meat and vegetables.  Hunters are the ultimate in Conservationists, giving hundreds of millions of dollars each year to help fund wildlife restorations and habitat protection for both game and nongame species through the sale of hunting and fishing licenses, not to mention the self-imposed excise taxes they created on hunting, fishing, and outdoor equipment.  Tell me again how much money from anti-hunters goes to help species or habitat restoration?

Also, you had made comments about "all of the hunting accidents popping up" and “treestand accidents being the most popular”.  I fail to see how any accident is “popular”, but you information is incorrect.  A study conducted by Responsive Management in 2002 that looked at 2 states in the US found that “Only a few hunters (7%) who use elevated hunting stands had actually experienced an accident, and only 22% of those who had experienced an accident had required any medical treatment.  Most hunters who had experienced an accident had not used a fall-restraint device.”  As for all of the hunting accidents popping up, the National Safety Council lists hunting as the safest sport someone can participate in.  A person is more likely to get injured taking a bath, playing billiards, or watching a sporting event than to be injured in a hunting accident.  The mortality rates per 100,000 people for home accidents is 8.6, poisoning is 2.6, and hunting participants is 0.85.  When you are outdoors, you’re more likely to die from a lightening strike than in a hunting accident.  In California, there is a 0.0015-0.00425 percent chance of being killed or wounded while hunting deer.

As for “all of the poor little deer”, hunting is needed to control the population.  Contraceptives don’t work and are expensive.  This has been repeatedly shown in research studies.  Sharp-shooters are expensive and no more effective than hunters, who are willing to do the job for free.  A hunter’s bullet or arrow is more humane than dying from disease or starvation due to overpopulation, and is far more humane than predators, that sometimes start eating the animal before it is dead.

I don’t expect that everyone will understand the reasoning for hunting, just as I don’t understand the reasoning for liking to go shopping or playing golf.  I would however expect someone to educate themselves and learn the true facts before spouting off rhetoric that they have no facts to support and do not truly understand.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 05:53:06 PM »
Nice BC. O0
Too bad it wouldn't let you post that...
I doubt it would've changed his and/or her mind though. :roll:

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »
Why can't I run into one of these folks? ;D ;D :knuppel2

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 11:55:21 PM »
I don't think it could be said better than that. I've hunted more than I've played golf and I have never been hurt hunting but I got my foot ran over with a golf cart, that sport is brutal, a lot of people get heat stroke too.

Nice BC. O0
Too bad it wouldn't let you post that...
I doubt it would've changed his and/or her mind though. :roll:

;D and/or hahahaha

I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »
Crap!  I kept trying to leave it a comment, but it wouldn't accept it.  Go figure. :roll:

For what it's worth, below is what I was trying to leave it........

Split it into two comments. You may have too many characters.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »
Yep there's a letter limit in youtube comments. That looks like it'll take 3 comments. I'd do it for you but don't want to take the credit as it is beautifully written.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments