December 15, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

Author Topic: I ain't dead .............................  (Read 4122 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I ain't dead .............................
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »
you mean i accually get a pine box?   heck i figured ya all would just load my carcass into a contractors garbage bag and toss me out at a land fill somewhere!!

Sounds pretty pricey, I would skip the bag.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 11:02:27 AM »
you mean i accually get a pine box?   heck i figured ya all would just load my carcass into a contractors garbage bag and toss me out at a land fill somewhere!!

Nah......  Thinking more about it, we'd use you for possum bait so that John can have something to put in his camp pot.  :buck2

Looks like ya'll had a heck of a time Rifle-man. O0  I gotta tell ya though, when I first saw the title, I though, "Nope, he just smells that way." ;D  It's starting to get cold down there isn't it?  You better hurry up and take your fall bath before too long.  Make sure you give little dog her's first though. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
B C , I see ya been whitlin on that stick gin  O0  Funny ya mention bout the fall bath , it shor wuz cold last year .   I got smart this year and caught bout 20 gallons of water back in July to use .... so ya see it don't much matter how cold it gets ..................... I'm a gonna have warm water ta bath in .

If you ole boys would use yur noggin for something sides totin a hat , ya'll could be thankin like me   ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »
B C , I see ya been whitlin on that stick gin  O0  Funny ya mention bout the fall bath , it shor wuz cold last year .   I got smart this year and caught bout 20 gallons of water back in July to use .... so ya see it don't much matter how cold it gets ..................... I'm a gonna have warm water ta bath in .

If you ole boys would use yur noggin for something sides totin a hat , ya'll could be thankin like me   ;D
Sounds like a great idea! I always look up to you fellers smarter than me.  O0 I saved some January ice but for some unknown reason, it changed to water last July.  :-\ :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »
good to see your still kicking Rifle. I see you got a new log and a brindle teacher for little dog. May be she'll learn not to go to ground on skunk again ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 05:13:37 PM »
Rifleman old buddy...you see how these boys raised the notch on their "I am so jealous of lil`dog" pole  ;D ;D

Pretty soon Plott will sound off about how cool she is and how much he wishes he had a pooch with an 1/8th of her ability  :twisted: O0 :twisted:

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 08:52:08 PM »
 ??? musta been some bad ice J A , ifn ya cut it from the bottom of a froze pond it might last longer  ;D

Mos , if ya only knew how long I had to look for a new log , "lil dog" is teachin at ole brindle dawg ................ but he sure is slow bout learnin  ;D

Tech , I see bout where "lil dog" is on the pole  and there will be Frost On The Gates Ta Hell afore Plott says any such thang  ;D  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »
Well I had to say somtin, I waited 3 days for Plott to jump on it.
 I guess you're going to blame that brindle for the trash tree on the coon ;D
Actually I can't get enough of lil dog, got me to thinking about getting a squirrel dog myself and give up on getting a Lab. Hard choice. I love squirrel hunting , but hate swimming for ducks. Hmmmm....

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »
Well I had to say somtin, I waited 3 days for Plott to jump on it.
 I guess you're going to blame that brindle for the trash tree on the coon ;D
Actually I can't get enough of lil dog, got me to thinking about getting a squirrel dog myself and give up on getting a Lab. Hard choice. I love squirrel hunting , but hate swimming for ducks. Hmmmm....
No problem, get one of both!  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »
Oh if only it were that simple. Family politics won't allow for it at the moment. Be sides ever try to train 2 dogs for different things at the same time? I ain't got that much time.
 But on the bright side Beckabooboo got herself a lab pup, now if I can just get her to train it and take her sooner with her, that will leave room around here for a fiest.

Facebook Comments