October 23, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

Author Topic: Chocolate News  (Read 463 times)

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Chocolate News
« on: November 02, 2008, 01:07:37 AM »
So I just saw 30 seconds of that show when I walked by the T.V. and he was talking about McCain and Obama and this white guy says McCain was in a POW camp and he came out a stronger man and that makes him qualified. David Allan Coe, oops I mean Grear or however you spell it says 'well if being in prison qualifies him then I guess 1/3 of the black population is quilified to run this s*it'

I know it is just a skit and I did laugh but to compare our prisons to a POW camp where McCain was tortured is stupid, I don't think prisoners in the U.S. get tortured like McCain did. I don't think being a POW qualifies him to be president at all what does it that have to do with being president.

-Do you like my pumpkin carving?
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Chocolate News
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 01:23:53 AM »
A jolly rancher!?!? It is a cruel joke and you know the war on drugs is B.S. when you can get anything you want in the pen. You can walk down first street here and get anything in 10 minutes, they don't call it Crackima for no reason. And if you don't mind me asking, what were you in for?

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 03:03:36 AM »
lol a vampire pumpkin. That's pretty cool. Are the devil horns from the vine or did you stickem?   
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »
They are from the first deer I shot and I just cut little holes in the side of the pumpkin and put them in there. It was actually suppose to be a tongue but when I got done it looked more like teeth lol.

BTW Do I post the pictures of the deer I got this year in the deer sticky for the competion, me and my brother got one and I think my brother might be registered on the forum but im not sure.

Facebook Comments