October 23, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

Author Topic: Not new, just back........  (Read 995 times)

Offline TopGunnr

Not new, just back........
« on: November 06, 2008, 09:04:03 AM »
It's been a while, I apologize for that and I look forward to reading, contributing and just  hanging out with some real folk who share some of the same interest. You will be seeing more of me.  O0

Almost forgot, My oldest boy (16) got to take his first archery deer this year after doing all the work himself. Through out the  summer he cleared his spot tilled and planted/fertilized his food plot, set trail cams. He did a hell of a job Dad is proud!

Now we're lookin to get my youngest his first arrow kill he's gettin close. He done a great job helping me and learning all summer too. Life is good! and venison is great!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:10:38 AM by TopGunnr »
Animals can have rights when they vote, until then they have the right to sit on my grill covered in bbq sauce!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Not new, just back........
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »
Glad to have you back around. O0  Jump in and tell us some lies. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
Glad to have you back around. O0  Jump in and tell us some lies. ;D
Yep, what BC says!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline TopGunnr

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:30 AM »
Thanks guys, this place is nutz it got big! :idiot2 This is gonna take some scrollin.....Do I need my boots? ???
Animals can have rights when they vote, until then they have the right to sit on my grill covered in bbq sauce!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:27:49 AM »
Do I need my boots? ???

Boots nothing!  You need chest wadders around this place! ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »
I don't know about chest waders...full body rubber suit with the lovely straps that hold your arms across your body! lol I think they call that a "straight jacket"!  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »
I don't know about chest waders...full body rubber suit with the lovely straps that hold your arms across your body! lol I think they call that a "straight jacket"!  O0

This place was where they tested those Shark Bite suits. :wink:  The reasons being that with all of the pokes and jabs going on here, if it surviived that, it would surely survive a shark attack.  The main reason though is that they had to find enough people with "diminished intelligence" to test them. :uglystupid2 O0 :uglystupid2 O0 :uglystupid2 O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »
Hey Gunnr. Welcome back. Long time no see. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline TopGunnr

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 02:32:09 AM »
Thanks again guys it's good to be back!

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »
Yo000ooOO!!!!!!!!!!!11
I'm quite new my self 'round here but I'm glad that you made it back just the same.

Oh, you might want to invest in one of these...

:wink: :-P

Facebook Comments