November 18, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

Author Topic: A new Gutpile !!!!!  (Read 3709 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
A new Gutpile !!!!!
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »

The 870 scores !!!!!!!!
A nice 3 X Freak !
1 1/4 oz truball, 109 yards shooting sticks... It hit just behind the right shoulder went through the heart and both lungs crushed and went through the left shoulder stopping under the skin. PERFECT!!!! It slammed him agents the embankment, he fell in his tracks spraying gallons of blood as he slid face first down the bank stooping just short of a "HELL" canyon...

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: A new Gutpile !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »
Good job D! O0  He ain't got the prettiest looking rack I've ever seen, but it's meat in the freezer! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »
Good shootin D.

My little brother shot a funky looking buck last Fri.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »
Nice shootin' D  O0 and thanks for sharing. Man, look at the neck on that beast, can you say full rut ??
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

turkeynutz

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »
Nice job and pics D! Way to start the season.

Online D45/70

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
Nice job and pics D! Way to start the season.

I'm tagged out for the year now!There is three hunters, Me, my boy, and his wife, and were about finished .
   We give 90% of our take away, I'm not a big fan of wild meat of any kind, so If we can we give it all away. It's all about the hunt with us, and if we can we will get "BIG" horns or Freaky horns. that's why we hunt with off the wall stuff, to keep the hunt going. This years total ( So Far) is 7 deer, 5 antelope, 2 elk,( no bear ???) 1 swan, 13 honkers, 2 or 3 dozen ducks, 15 pheasants,4 huns, and something like 3 doz Asst grouse 
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »
Beautiful shot for open sights... O0 congrats....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »
 O0 Congrats!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
You done good, D45!  O0 Can't eat the antlers, anyhow.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »
I'm not a big fan of wild meat of any kind, so If we can we give it all away. It's all about the hunt with us,

Then why don't you coonhunt? You told me once before Montana has no coons,but I know several who coon hunt in MT.

Coonhunting anymore is the apitimy of hunting genres where it's 99% about "the hunt".

Hide prices are not going to do much for your income hunting with dogs.Trapping maybe but not with dogs.

Facebook Comments