December 14, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

Author Topic: first squirrel of the season  (Read 995 times)

Offline squirrelbrains91

first squirrel of the season
« on: November 15, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »
so i decided to go squirrel hunting today since i hadnt been in a while. so i put on my camo, grab my new england single barrel 12 guage, and head out. it was overcast and was drizzling so i thought damn there aint a thing out here. so i proceded to shoot my 12 guage just to have a little fun. so i leave one shell in and head home. i didnt get 100yds when a bushytail jumped up on a tree i whiped my gun up and bayouw blasted him. the pics speak for themselves 
screw peta

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: first squirrel of the season
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
Way to go O0 You know better than to stop hunting before you get in the truck. I bet he had friends and if hadn't shot all but one shell .....
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

turkeynutz

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »
Good eats! O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »
Congrats on the squirrel. O0  Drizzling rain, they usually hold tight.  It's tough hunting during that kind of weather, but not impossible. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »
Nice one! O0  Did you eat em yet?

Facebook Comments