November 23, 2017, 12:29:59 AM

Author Topic: wierd WIERd weIrD!!!!!!!  (Read 2850 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: wierd WIERd weIrD!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »
Women are not that powerfull.You boys give them to much  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 01:51:51 PM »
Women are not that powerfull.You boys give them to much  ;D ;D ;D

man i am glad i aint standing next to you after this comment!! i may get hit with something being thrown!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
 ;D Spoken like a true batchelor. You ever heard of a military tradition called a "blanket party" ?  The breadwinner has. It involves the sleeping offender being rolled up in the blankets and beaten without mercy. Then there's the "BOBBIT" syndrome. She heard of that one too. Combine this with the fact we all gotta sleep sometime and you have plenty of reason to fear. Your only hope is that she doesn't have a creative imagination. They don't have to be powerful, just PO'd.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 05:08:41 PM »
;D Spoken like a true batchelor. You ever heard of a military tradition called a "blanket party" ?  The breadwinner has. It involves the sleeping offender being rolled up in the blankets and beaten without mercy. Then there's the "BOBBIT" syndrome. She heard of that one too. Combine this with the fact we all gotta sleep sometime and you have plenty of reason to fear. Your only hope is that she doesn't have a creative imagination. They don't have to be powerful, just PO'd.

yeah and for some reason they are "hulk-like" when they get POed too!!   
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »

My grandfather reared 4 girls while living with his wife.That puts him living with 5 females.How many do you say you live with?

My grandfather took care of his family and when he spoke no one questioned him.I never saw my grandfather raise his voice,yet again when he spoke you knew what he said was gospel.I only saw him raise a hand to one grandchild the whole time he was alive.That was me and I knew I would make that the last time.

I try and model myself after my hard working grandfather...who raised 4 girls and NEVER took the pants off.His belt was all he needed to take off.My grandfather was one heck of a man...and thats who in my eyes sets the standard for life.

Besides I want a woman to love me for me..not what she wants me to be  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 03:35:19 AM »
Yeah, G'pa lived in a time when a man could take his belt off. Laws have changed quite a bit sense then. One domestic violence charge on your record and you are screwed out of alot of stuff.
 For the record I got 3 girls so G'pa is just one up on me. Now if you figure I'm about the only male member ( excluding the bro in law, who only has the benefit of the doctor said he is) from either side of the fam the numbers get out of hand fast. MOM, sis, S-I-L's, Mom in-law, g' daughter ect. Heck even got 2 dogs and they are both female (and the best behaved of the bunch). My sea of estrogen runs a might deep. There's at least 9 women folk in my life that usually seem hell bent for leather to make my life a living hell, and they are winning. And they wonder why I work so much, imagine that.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:35 AM »
  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D Mo, you sound like a very smart man!  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 10:10:07 AM »
Like I said, flatulance has been known to help neutralize estrogen. O0   
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 10:11:34 AM »
 :D Not unless your used/ immune to it!  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 12:42:23 PM »
:D Not unless your used/ immune to it!  ;D

Sounds like we're going to have to take away your husband's "Man Card". :knuppel2  Apparently, he hasn't reached the point of being able to peel paint like most of the rest of us have. O0  There's just no getting to used to the after effects of a bunch of "Slyders". O0 :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments