November 18, 2017, 05:24:32 AM

Author Topic: Found this interestin  (Read 4075 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Found this interestin
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 08:24:11 PM »
Well I'll be danged, Between the weight , color and lighting I thought it was a variant of Dogue Bordeau. Just didn't look much like a lab to me.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

turkeynutz

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »
That is a lil tricky. Took me 4 guesses to get it. Most of the pics are a form of bulldog anyways.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 03:58:51 AM »
Most of the pics are a form of bulldog anyways.
no most are what APPEARS to be a bulldog which is the point of the whole thing
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 08:50:27 AM »
 :D I think some of the pics are misleading. I picked the Jack Russell for the Pit and I own one! lol But the picture is a close up and you can't tell size. I eventaully found the right one....There was only one, right? lmao  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
I figured it was going to be something tricky like it was.  I took my time and looked around and got it on the first shot. O0

Like it says on the site, everyone has a preconceived notion of what one looks like, but in actuality, they aren't what people think.  They're a lot smaller and a whole lot sweeter than people think. :)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »
Like it says on the site, everyone has a preconceived notion of what one looks like, but in actuality, they aren't what people think.  They're a lot smaller and a whole lot sweeter than people think. :)
wait are we still talkin bout pits or hoskins now
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

I was actually talking about the Pit, but it could go either way. :roll: O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »

Now don't go getting Hos worked up...I mean for pete sakes his first post was edited  ;D ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 09:47:08 AM »
I don't know why anyone would pick on Hos, a fella that can't defend himself.  :wink: :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline curdawgs1976

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »
 O0got it first try but i kinda cheated we have one in the house with our three year old and 19 month old and by the way i dont ever worry about my family's saftey when i am not here but she is also very friendly with everyone who is LET into the house or yard and is very well mannered whereever she is taken with other animals as well as people the only reason that the pits get a bad wrap is that unlike even a big shepard or rottie when they start something they finish it til death do us part

Facebook Comments