November 24, 2017, 05:20:40 PM

Author Topic: Found this interestin  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: Found this interestin
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 12:04:18 AM »
O0got it first try but i kinda cheated we have one in the house with our three year old and 19 month old and by the way i dont ever worry about my family's saftey when i am not here but she is also very friendly with everyone who is LET into the house or yard and is very well mannered whereever she is taken with other animals as well as people the only reason that the pits get a bad wrap is that unlike even a big shepard or rottie when they start something they finish it til death do us part

No the reason they get a bad rap is due to the morons who think they are "gaurd" dogs.A man aggrssive bulldog should be used as garden help.Anyone who says different...well you know  ;D ;D
But then again ask bc because he is the authority on bulldogs   ;D ;D

Offline curdawgs1976

Re: Found this interestin
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »
apparently we are having a misunderstanding i never said she was aggressive towards people she is just intelligent enough to know when someone has bad intentions and would protect my wife and children if needed she has never even growled at anyone but i have watched her get between my little girl and strangers several times until she finds out that they are alright she also goes everywhere that my little girl goes and i mean everywhere except daycare as far as being aggressive i have a mtn. cur that is very aggressive toward strangers it all has to do with the people who give the breed a bad name not the dog the very first dog i ever had was a pit and i am 32 now and have never been without one for more than a few months at a time and they are all just like our kids a direct reflection of who raises them

Facebook Comments