November 19, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Author Topic: .17 hmr  (Read 26508 times)

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
Re: .17 hmr
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2005, 03:44:05 PM »
thats the truth
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 04:31:24 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 09:17:33 PM »
We got the boy a Talking Elmo for Christmas.  You position his arms and legs in different ways and he says different things.  One of the things he says is, "GGRRRRR, ELMO'S A BIG RED HAIRY MONSTER, GGRRRRRR".  Imagine DB running around, gun in hand, saying that!!! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 10:13:56 PM »
Ok..........Elmo's a big red hairy moster!!! Elmos a big red hairy monster!!  :roll: :) 
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline catfishsr

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2005, 09:54:56 PM »
as much as i love my .17 hmr ,i love the new .17 mach 2 also   :) :)   nice round and not as destructive as .17 hmr ;D. i bought a heritage.17 convertable pistol ,it has both .17 cal cyl.s .i pot shot a rabbit @20/30 yrds the other day with the mach2 cyl in ,the rabbit fell right in his tracks ;D
the heritage pistols are very nice guns and they have a no B.S. POLICY on there guns .
CK OUT THERE SITE   www.heritagemfg.com   

i want a birdshead pistol next with octagnol barrle :)
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 01:41:58 AM »
Catfishr,I checked out that site and I have my heart set on a Traditional rough rider in .22 LR or .22MAG,with a 4.75 inch barrel. $144.95 sounds good to me! :mrgreen:
Great looking gun for some small game hunting or plinking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 01:47:10 AM by huntsman »
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 06:48:23 PM »
Yeah they look pretty nice.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2005, 03:21:09 AM »
CF, congratulations on your new gun! That would be a great combo, for sure.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »
Any of you rascals been shooting your .17s lately? And, where is CF, anybody heard from him?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
i had know desire to own are shoot a 17hmr till i signed up on this da#n web-site now i hold all of you 17hmr owners responsible and the blame for me having to go and buy one. i told my wife my new bud's at GPS said i could no longer play with them till i bought one :wink:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments