October 19, 2017, 01:40:44 AM

Author Topic: Hey! From New Hampshire!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Irish Won

Hey! From New Hampshire!
« on: December 08, 2008, 07:16:30 PM »
 Hey! Im Luke and I live on the far edge of the Boston suburbs, in New Hampshire. I've been on one deer youth hunt, but I havent had the chance to go on another.  Im still new to hunting,and im looking to buy a nice rifle.  I hunt deer and varmits in the area. I love the outdoors, and doing anything outdoors. Ive been plinking for about 5 years and have some archery under my belt. Ive read some of the response of you on other topics and I cant wait to get some tips and tricks!

turkeynutz

Re: Hey! From New Hampshire!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »
Welcome to the pile bud. Lots of tricks in here and a few tips, mostly on the ends of our sticks. ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Glad to have you around Luke. O0  Pay no attention to turkeynutz.  He's a little "teched".  :idiot2

If you've got any questions about anything, just let us know.  I can guarantee you that someone will have the answer to it, unless it's school work or something like that. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
Welcome to the Pile Bud! O0
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »
Hey Luke, welcome to the pile....put your boots on! lol
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 10:16:32 AM »
Hey Luke, welcome to the pile....put your boots on! lol
  :wink: O0 ;D TALL boots!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
  :wink: O0 ;D TALL boots!

Yeah!  That's a good one!  This coming from the main reason you'll need the "TALL boots"!  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 11:19:11 PM »
Yoo000oo0OOoo!!!!11  How ya doin Luke?  Did you end up getting anything on that youth hunt?  Do you currently own a rifle?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »
Yeah!  That's a good one!  This coming from the main reason you'll need the "TALL boots"!  ;D
  :roll: I just moderate the stuff you need the tall boots for. And, lend credence to the facts only contents of this place.  :roll: :wink: ;D 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »
  :roll: I just moderate the stuff you need the tall boots for. And, lend credence to the facts only contents of this place.  :roll: :wink: ;D 

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments