October 21, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Author Topic: Muzzleloading.....How About It???  (Read 3922 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Muzzleloading.....How About It???
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 08:23:57 PM »
You just tell me how many and which ones you want chased out, I would be glad to do it! It would probably resemble a buffalo stampede.  :) Hey, why aren't you hunting there?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline propredator

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 07:58:12 PM »
Last i heard the 2004 season was all booked out already.Budd at work wants to get his name on the list but said it may be a long wait.
 Im gonna stick with my old stompen grounds,seems to fill the freezer each year.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2004, 08:25:57 PM »
They are going to allow a bunch of new hunters in this spring. The place is way underhunted, and our new Col. realizes it. He was raised in Iowa, by the way. :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2004, 11:11:23 AM »
Hey John, I know with Bluegrass Army Depot and Ft. Knox here in KY, in you know someone that works on the base, or is a guide on the hunts, they can get a person in to hunt with them :wink: .  Anything like that there at your base?? :wink:  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline henry

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 01:43:32 PM »
Didnt do to good this year deer hunting but i did get a big bobcat with black powder

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 03:17:27 PM »
Hey john, when the paperwork comes out, let me know too....  I could use a little road trip...  get a couple of deer, maybe some squirrels too...

Hey, we could have a "Gut pile style get together".  every one can bunk a johns!!!! :twisted:
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 12:33:42 PM »
Sounds good!John supplies beds,food,and drinks,and I'll pay for my own gas to get to his house.Sound fair John?Im just kidding..........he can buy my gas too! :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 12:36:14 PM »
Sounds good!John supplies beds,food,and drinks,and I'll pay for my own gas to get to his house.Sound fair John?Im just kidding..........he can buy my gas too! :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2004, 09:51:59 AM »
BC, at our installation, you have to file an application with our installation. The one thing most folks don't like is that our place charges  seperate fees to hunt there, which is unusual. First, you have to have our state licenses to hunt whatever you are hunting, and then our place fees. It is the only installation that charges for hunting and fishing, I have heard. When I see our land manager, I will inquire as to if they are accepting some new aps and post it or PM you interested folks. Last year he said he was going to take new aps, but did a 180 on it when the time got near. :evil:

Facebook Comments