November 20, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

Author Topic: Couple hogs  (Read 2547 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Couple hogs
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »
O0 cool bro can i find a place in iowa to gather my own bacon?
A few miles west of Wapello is Cairo Woods that is public hunting and has some hogs.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 06:33:38 PM »
O0 cool bro can i find a place in iowa to gather my own bacon?
a state that is one of the largest producers of pork and ya gotta ask that jest look fer one of the barns  ;D I sugest Hardin county  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 07:53:54 AM »
a state that is one of the largest producers of pork and ya gotta ask that jest look fer one of the barns  ;D I sugest Hardin county  ;D
O0 ;D Hey, as a result of recent events, I know how Hardin County can get stocked with potential wild hogs.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 10:05:09 AM »
O0 ;D Hey, as a result of recent events, I know how Hardin County can get stocked with potential wild hogs.  :twisted:
O0 O0 O0 I know nuthing I see nuthing  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
O0 O0 O0 I know nuthing I see nuthing  :twisted:
  :twisted: :knuppel2 And then you could be a local hog hunting guide making big bucks and charging the "offending company" that owned the hogs for the damage; get a reward for every hog killed. Kinda like a high paid bounty, plott.  :twisted:
Heck, there is enough stock there to make that part of the country the hog hunting capital of the world.  :twisted:

Facebook Comments