November 18, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Turkey contest  (Read 4961 times)

turkeynutz

Re: 2009 Turkey contest
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 02:23:53 PM »
Nice birds Jen. O0

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »
Nice job Jen......BUT....I did notice a SHADOW in your pic......please work on that.   ;D ;D ;D
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »
Nice job Jen......BUT....I did notice a SHADOW in your pic......please work on that.   ;D ;D ;D

No kidding! :shock:  Your photography skills are going to have to increase dramatically before the turkey contest, otherwise I've got a feeling that you'll score in the negative numbers. :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 05:39:44 PM »
No kidding! :shock:  Your photography skills are going to have to increase dramatically before the turkey contest, otherwise I've got a feeling that you'll score in the negative numbers. :shock:

Jen, I don't care what these fools (sorry partner) think.  I hope I get you as a partner, great birds!
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »
Maybe we ought to make Jenny her own team. I mean heck she turkey hunts half of the south which makes her season like 6 months long.  ;D ;D Makes it tough on a little ole poor boy like me that only has 4 weeks to hunt!

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

turkeynutz

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 07:57:39 PM »
Too late Rook, She's mine, and yall are going down. ;D ;D

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 02:55:36 PM »
Nice job Jen......BUT....I did notice a SHADOW in your pic......please work on that.   ;D ;D ;D

;D  ;D  ;D I'm gonna have to teach the hubby how to use the camera now....geez!

Maybe we ought to make Jenny her own team. I mean heck she turkey hunts half of the south which makes her season like 6 months long.  ;D ;D Makes it tough on a little ole poor boy like me that only has 4 weeks to hunt!

Ned

I wish I had 6 months to turkey hunt, that would make it easier. These season all come and go about the same time, only have a week or two difference.

I think the guys in my house like to turkey hunt more than deer. Heck, Boone was calling for me last year and called in a Jake and a Tom. Unfortunatley we spooked them both off before we could get a shot.
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
Usually my work schedule only lets me hunt the 4 Saturdays during the season, but now that I am on ten hour days I will have alternating Mondays and Fridays off. So look out that is an extra 4-6 days to chase them birds. :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

turkeynutz

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 07:31:24 PM »
Usually my work schedule only lets me hunt the 4 Saturdays during the season, but now that I am on ten hour days I will have alternating Mondays and Fridays off. So look out that is an extra 4-6 days to chase them birds. :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Ned
Hell yeah bud! O0

Facebook Comments