November 18, 2017, 01:19:44 AM

Author Topic: And yet again "cooning with Spook"  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
And yet again "cooning with Spook"
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »
Well Fri night was so foggy you could only see 10ft in front of you.I decided the temps would bring the coons out.I cut Spook right at dark an within 20 minutes he was treed on a huge brush pile.I decided to go over and visit the fellow who owns the dogs Spook came out of.We sat and talked dogs,looked at peds an pictures.At 11pm I headed for home.

The fog cleared and I decided to try one more drop out behind moms house.I let Spook out of the cab and started to gather my things...no sooner than I get ready to  head into the timber Spook opens,then trees.I thought it as much to quick for him to tree.I treked out about 25 yards anhd started looking for the coon.Spook bumped a split and locked tight!!!  O0 O0

At 16 months I am prou of Spook!!

I don't know what was better....Spook hitting 2 coons,waking mom up at 12:30am to take pictures in her house coat and rubber boots to take pictures or shooting 20 times and still calling for back up  ;D ;D ;D

Here is a shot of Spook and I with his glorious catch  :twisted: :twisted:

turkeynutz

Re: And yet again "cooning with Spook"
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:38:45 PM »
Nice Tech. O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »
Nice job for all 3 of ya! So, how come Mom hasn't been here lately?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »
Nice job for all 3 of ya! So, how come Mom hasn't been here lately?

I was out a few weeks ago and logged in on her PC.Well she forgot her password  ;D She said she finally got back on.Heck even mom hunts more than some of these boys  :twisted: ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 09:13:57 AM »
I was out a few weeks ago and logged in on her PC.Well she forgot her password  ;D She said she finally got back on.Heck even mom hunts more than some of these boys  :twisted: ;D
O0 No doubt!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »
Awsome....Thinkin of doing some coyote hunting soon...but with temps in the teens I'll wait for a break in the weather sometime in January...we usually get a "January thaw"....which means 30's or 40's.... but maybe next weekend I can drag my cousin out for some ice fishing....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
who knew eddie munster knows how to train a dog  O0 O0 ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »
who knew eddie munster knows how to train a dog  O0 O0 ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

turkeynutz

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »
Give him a banjo and run like hell! ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments