December 14, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

Author Topic: Why Facebook May Already Be Killing Twitter  (Read 759 times)

Offline PeytMannings

Why Facebook May Already Be Killing Twitter
« on: January 06, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
Facebook sucks.

AND SO DO SPAMMERS!

Bye Bye now. :wink:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:21:22 AM by Big58cal »

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Why Facebook May Already Be Killing Twitter
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
Another spammer bites the dust!  :twisted:  :knuppel2 :buck2 Good work, BC!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
Haha what's up with all of these spammers as of late?  Some kinda bot or something? 

I cant remember...Do you have to type in a authentication code when you sign up? You know...the seemingly randomly generated series of letters and/or numbers that are distorted, making it somewhat difficult to read?  If not, Install something like that and it should take care of it.

Coincidentally, I just signed up for a facebook account. :-\
It does suck pretty hard but I found all kinds of sweet little honey's that I used to go to school with. ;D

turkeynutz

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »
Keep going nOnAmE, and you could get yourself one of the hybreds you been wanten. ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »
Yep, you have to type in the letters for the authentication code.  You guys actually don't see a quarter of the "spammers" that have been registering.  When someone registers, all of the Mods get an email with a link to the person's profile.  We've been banning them as fast as they've been registering. :knuppel2  You'd think that with all of the bans on IP addresses we've done, they would be running out of IP's! ;D

GP and I were talking about this yesterday.  We both agreed that they'll get tired of the hassle and move on to greener pastures before a stubborn bunch of rednecks will. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments