December 12, 2017, 01:33:14 AM

Author Topic: Antelope four out of seven(OK)  (Read 837 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Antelope four out of seven(OK)
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:20:38 PM »
:? Well we needed to get seven "lopes" Sunday,six bucks and a doe.We did better then half, we got three bucks and a big doe! Not to bad for a one day trip(its a two and a half hour drive one way),and we Hadto be back home at six pm!!!! Thats up at 2:00 am run out find a spot to hunt (in pitch black, no moon) get set up and hunt.It turned out to be tuffer then first planned, WAY TO MEANY HUNTERS!!!Any way to make the story short we got four nice lopes. A big doe, a 13", a 14" and a 15", Not the trophies we hoped but nice. I didn't get one my self, but I helped on all of them it was a collective pursuit.My daughter was not able to come that Trip so we are going back out next Wednesday so I may still score, we did see one that I did try for that would make it "on the wall" that we will try for next trip? :twisted:  :evil:
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

april

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 02:59:45 PM »
Congrats on the successful hunt! Good luck your next trip...hope you get the one you want. :wink:  :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 11:00:21 PM »
D45, yes, you folks did pretty good. Now, go get the rest of 'em! Good luck! :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:32:42 AM »
:twisted: Well we got two more, A nice 15" and a great 15 1/2", this one had horns that were 6 1/2 " around. To bad I blew off his face!!! :evil:
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Facebook Comments