December 15, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Author Topic: New Deer Contest Topic  (Read 4469 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New Deer Contest Topic
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »
Thanks for the update J-BUCKS, but it's Big58cal. O0  I understand that things like that happen to all of us as we get older. :wink:  Just look at John Andrews. :shock: 

;D ;D ;D

Just messin' with ya'. O0 ;D  That's cool about your dad. O0  Tell him congrats from us!
  ;D Oh, yeah? At least I know I'm gonna live to get old, am living proof!  ;D When you get my age, you can give "sage advice".  :roll: :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
When you get my age, you can give "sage advice".  :roll: :wink: ;D

Is THAT what it's called?  And here all this time I thought it was just.........

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
Is THAT what it's called?  And here all this time I thought it was just.........

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Naw, I give old Indian heap good advice.  :wink: :roll: Plott gives heap big BS advice (along with a few others around here).  :wink: :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Custer ignored good old Indian advice. Look where it got him!   :shock: :twisted: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And the Lone Ranger? Where would he have been without Tonto?   :roll:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2009, 09:46:08 AM »
Maybe I can get some yotes in the next few days but I doubt it. I am happy to pass the torch along this season. I will have to have a motivation talk with my partner for next year though. I can't do everything ya know!! ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
Maybe I can get some yotes in the next few days but I doubt it. I am happy to pass the torch along this season. I will have to have a motivation talk with my partner for next year though. I can't do everything ya know!! ;D ;D

Ned
  ;D Yep, he's been slacking a bit, huh?  :wink: Save a couple of 'yotes for the camp kettle, will you, Ned?

Facebook Comments