October 20, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

Author Topic: Hey yall, new to the site , just sayin hello my mottos are if it flies it dies&  (Read 2233 times)

Offline ricochet1

looking for some new places to chase hogs in iowa (love dem pork chops!) JA heard you could help, Any tips will be appreciated!!!    walk tall shoot straight & speak the truth.!!!! :knuppel2

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Welcome to the pile, watch where you walk! lol  ;D  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
walk tall shoot straight & speak the truth.!!!! :knuppel2

That may be a problem for the majority of the people on here, ricochet1. :wink: ;D

Glad to have you around here! O0  As Jenny said, watch where you walk.  You'll probably step in something that you wish you hadn't have if you don't. :shock:

John and Plott both are up in Iowa.  I think if anyone could help you out with the hogs, it would be Plott. :wink: ;D  John is a crippled up old Indian.  I don't know how much help he can be.  We're about to the point of having to put him down for his own good. :-\
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

Welcome to the pile too. O0

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Yooo000ooOOOoo0!!!!!!!11!!!
Welcome to teh pile Ricochet!

Quote from: Ricochet1
my mottos are if it flies it dies &...
What's your other motto(s)? :D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
What's your other motto(s)? :D
Should be dont talk to people with NoName 

Welcome to the pile  O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
That may be a problem for the majority of the people on here, ricochet1. :wink: ;D

Glad to have you around here! O0  As Jenny said, watch where you walk.  You'll probably step in something that you wish you hadn't have if you don't. :shock:

John and Plott both are up in Iowa.  I think if anyone could help you out with the hogs, it would be Plott. :wink: ;D  John is a crippled up old Indian.  I don't know how much help he can be.  We're about to the point of having to put him down for his own good. :-\
  :shock: ;D Not yet! I still have a few good centuries left in me! I figure plott should be handy to drag the hogs back to the truck if we ever kill any.

Welcome to the gang, ricochet1!

Hogs are just a few miles north of here but they move around a lot. Previous hunting pressure has convinced them to do most of their running during the night, I think. Better bring your best walking boots if ya want to come here hog hunting.

Hunting with plott is sure fun. And, don't worry about plott being able to keep up.  The rascal doesn't wear down, trust me.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ricochet1

;D :buck2 Thanx for the replies gang . I have 5 hogs out of iowa so far( northstar in montour), lookin for a new spot to go one on one w/ more porkers.! hunt just about anything that is legal. that where the mottos come from...  if it flies it dies , if its meat it will eat!!!! Remember there is a place for all gods creatures.. right next to the potatoes &gravy!!!!! Ifi can figure out how will post some of the picsfrom hunts past. JA if you have more info on a hunt feel free to send it on.  WHACK EM THEN STACK EM!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Ifi can figure out how will post some of the picsfrom hunts past.

http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=6156.0  O0

Whatever you do, don't ask turkeynutz how to do it though! :shock: :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

Hey now, Iaint that bad!   ;D

Facebook Comments