October 17, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Poll

Which picture/person is the most deserving of the title of "GutPiler's Choice" winner?

Photo #1 - BigStrutter
7 (31.8%)
Photo #2 - Meat Hunter #737
1 (4.5%)
Photo #3 - Jenny
1 (4.5%)
Photo #4 - SCHINK
9 (40.9%)
Photo #5 - Bowhuntr115
1 (4.5%)
Photo #6 - Rookie in Kansas
0 (0%)
Photo #7 - J-BUCKS
2 (9.1%)
Photo #8 - turkeynutz
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 14, 2009, 09:20:01 PM

Author Topic: GUTPILER'S CHOICE AWARD POLL  (Read 4925 times)

turkeynutz

Re: GUTPILER'S CHOICE AWARD POLL
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »
Great contest with great people! I'm looking forward to the Turkey Contest now, are we putting up money on that one or what?
Im taken in three states for a total of 7 birds maybe 4 states with 9 birds if the ol lady makes profit next month. So Im your huckleberry!

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
Im taken in three states for a total of 7 birds maybe 4 states with 9 birds if the ol lady makes profit next month. So Im your huckleberry!

Are you challenging us TN? ???  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

turkeynutz

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »
Im your teammate Jen. ???

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 04:50:25 PM »
Back to the task at hand.......... The GutPiler's Choice Award for DEER SEASON! ;D

Anyway, we need more people to vote on this thing! :knuppel2  There's only been 13 votes cast so far.  To clarify something that I thought of today..... You don't have to had been in the contest to be able to vote.  It's open to all registered Gutpilers on the site!!!!! O0

We want as many people as possible to vote for the best picture of the 8 that are posted in the first post. O0  Vote for the one you like the best.  This is the GUTPILER'S CHOICE AWARD, so any and all GutPilers are invited and encouraged to participate! O0

So come on people, get them index fingers working and click the little button for the picture you like the best! O0  Voting ends this coming Saturday, and the winner is going to get some pretty cool stuff!!! :twisted:

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 11:31:24 PM »
Back to the task at hand.......... The GutPiler's Choice Award for DEER SEASON! ;D

Good Bucks guys and gals! I voted O0

Hey BC  ;D

I am not in the voting but I have a pretty good gutpile picture :twisted:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2crkrw8&s=5

I am a dinosaur hunter

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »
Thatll work gator  O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »
Just casted my vote.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
I voted for Meathunter.....you know us Yanks gotta stick together  ;D

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 09:56:11 PM »
Schink...ya gotta love a man willing to ruin his mount with a neckshot ;D

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:28 AM »
No kidding huh.....But it was the last and only shot I thought I was going to get.....I hit him twice with the 30.06 ...once in the front shoulder and once in the lower rib cage and he just sucked it up and kept going.......trailed him with flashlights for 4 hours.....YES 4 hours.....plenty of blood.....one time we were so concerned about the blood trail and not looking in front of us ....all of a sudden I look and he is standing 10 yards staring at us.......alll of a sudden he put his head down and charged me and I moved to the side and tried to kick him so he would lose his balance and fall over  :idiot2  which he actually almost did but he kept going........after that we decided to let him lay until morning......and I couldn't believe he was still alive when I found him.....he stood up and the direction he was heading was towards the neighbors and the only thing I could see in the thick crap was his neck...SO that's my story and I'm sticking to it  ;D  BESIDES That's what I pay big bucks to the taxidermist for O0

SCHINK
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Facebook Comments