November 20, 2017, 11:08:18 PM

Author Topic: Ready  (Read 5369 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Ready
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
Heck, he's probably still looking for I35!  ;D Like the bit they do on the Today Show when the viewers guess where Matt is. We could have a running guess on where plott is.
I bet he shows up in Whitehorse, BC before he stops to ask for directions.  ;D I can see the guy telling plott he's headed in the wrong direction and directs him west from there. Too bad he had to ask the Whitehorse town drunk directions. It's gonna be cold in Alaska.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »
I bet an Alaskan Indian has sent him north by now. He's probably within the Arctic Circle by now, totally lost, at the end of the road, and his cellphone won't reach anyone, either.  :shock: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
I aint lost drove right to where I needed to get  O0 Only time we got lost is when we went to San Antonio "coyote" huntin  :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »
I aint lost drove right to where I needed to get  O0 Only time we got lost is when we went to San Antonio "coyote" huntin  :twisted: ;D
  :roll: ;D So much for the guide service. Remind me to send AB and you a compass.  ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 11:20:59 AM »
Well crap!  Looks like I lost the bet about you making it back Plott. >:(  Did you at least get bit, a deep cut, broken bone............ something?? :tickedoff

;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 11:48:48 AM »
Well crap!  Looks like I lost the bet about you making it back Plott. >:(  Did you at least get bit, a deep cut, broken bone............ something?? :tickedoff

;D ;D ;D
I'm still pullin skeet thorns outta my body and got a slight infection in my arm and some bruises that are in places they shouldnt be  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
I'm still pullin skeet thorns outta my body and got a slight infection in my arm and some bruises that are in places they shouldnt be  ;D

Well, I guess that's better than nothing. :-\ O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
  got a slight infection in my arm and some bruises that are in places they shouldnt be  ;D

Is that from her dad or her  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 12:48:40 PM »
Is that from her dad or her  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
aint tellin  :twisted:

Facebook Comments