December 13, 2017, 11:32:31 PM

Author Topic: Ready  (Read 5418 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Ready
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
 ;D ;D Heck, I figured you would come back with some great new rips and tears that would make very impressive scars. You could have stopped by here and I could have used my electric stapler to fix ya right up. BAP BAP BAP BAP BAP, is much quicker and easier than AB's hand stapler that goes KACHINK KACHINK KACHINK.

And, unlike AB, I wouldn't staple your torn ear back on your head upside down, for a prank.

And I have lots of instant superglue for the smaller wounds.

I didn't get certified in CPR  and First Aid nor nothin'.

Heck, I've even done first aid on myself, saved countless wasted dollars that would have gone to the ER. Glue, butterfly tape, alcohol, clean bandages and bandaids, homemade splints, got my own ER at home for my own care. Folks at work call me by nicknames until I heal and the bandages come off. Humorous names like, Jigsaw, Ripsaw, Buffer, That Old B*st*rd, Cripp, and other colorful adjectives.  :roll:

Heck yeah, I could fix ya right up real proper if you want awesome scars for your kid's show and tell at school and at the local pub when some city slicker gets drunk and wants to impress the chicks with his scars. Plott would RULE!

Folks call plott Jigsaw because it looks like he was put back together with duct tape and staples, the cheap ones that rust out and needs no removal. If plott was a bear, we would name him Old Scarface.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 08:24:59 PM »
at the local pub when some city slicker gets drunk and wants to impress the chicks with his scars. Plott would RULE!
I dont last very long in them contests they prefer scars that are healed not the ones still oozin  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 11:16:15 AM »
Aside from impressive scars, that must have been an exciting hunt from what I gathered from your phone call, plott. It takes grit and a touch of crazy to wade in with bare hands and knives with razzed up hogs that can fillet you in a blink.  :shock:  ;D

I would just as soon slap a grizzly as wade in that close to a PO'ed hog with razor tusks.  :shock: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »
Aside from impressive scars, that must have been an exciting hunt from what I gathered from your phone call, plott. It takes grit and a touch of crazy to wade in with bare hands and knives with razzed up hogs that can fillet you in a blink.  :shock:  ;D

I would just as soon slap a grizzly as wade in that close to a PO'ed hog with razor tusks.  :shock: ;D

John you ever read an stories...heck you probably saw with your own 2 peepers....about the couger hunts?
The fellow who bred Spooks sire and dam showed me pictures of himself in a tre 3ft from a couger trying to "poke" it out  ;D ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »
The fellow who bred Spooks sire and dam showed me pictures of himself in a tre 3ft from a couger trying to "poke" it out  ;D ;D
seen a video of a guy crawlin into a cave to see if "he coulda see em"  after the hounds bayed up a bear in it  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
Did the bear hunter and the couger hunter survive?

I was hunting bear with some fellas that talked me into crawling into a bear cave to check it out. It was empty.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »
Did the bear hunter and the couger hunter survive?

Less I was talking to a ghost....Mr. Thomas is still alive  ;D ;D

Facebook Comments