October 20, 2017, 11:00:15 PM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 926 times)

Offline mYnAmEnUtZ

Hello
« on: February 09, 2009, 11:20:11 PM »
I started deer hunting a few years ago but still havent shot one yet. I tried squirrel hunting but cant seem to find any. Only thing I have sucessfully hunted was a possum but didnt know how to clean it right.Already met some of you in the chat tonight and look forward to learning all I can from this group of nice people. I am from central Mo.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:22:45 PM »
Yoo000oOOO!!!!!
Yea it was cool to see ya in teh chat room tonight.
Welcome to teh Pile! :D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 08:47:41 AM »
Glad to have you around!  There's a guy on here by the name of Mosparky that lives somewhere in MO.  Maybe you two could hook up sometime.

As you probably noticed last night in the Chat area, most of the people on here are full of crap. ;D  Don't believe anything that John Andrews tells you, and watch out for Plott. :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »
Glad to have you around!  There's a guy on here by the name of Mosparky that lives somewhere in MO.  Maybe you two could hook up sometime.

As you probably noticed last night in the Chat area, most of the people on here are full of crap. ;D  Don't believe anything that John Andrews tells you, and watch out for Plott. :shock:
I heard that, rascal!  :knuppel2 ;D
Welcome to the Pile, mY! Don't believe half of what was mentioned above MY post.

I caught rascal BC and some other fine folks yesterday AM on the chatline, was great. Poor BC was working and had to duck in and out while giving me a hard time.  :roll:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
Welcome to this site! Sounds like you need a huntin buddy to show you the ropes!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline mYnAmEnUtZ

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:36:03 PM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome  O0

turkeynutz

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »
What up bud? And a big welcome to the pile. O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
You ought to fit right in around here  O0

Now lets crack some heads  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Facebook Comments