December 11, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

Author Topic: Got my prize!  (Read 2909 times)

turkeynutz

Got my prize!
« on: February 20, 2009, 11:12:22 AM »
Man BC, those are great, everything! O0 Thanks for it all.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Got my prize!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »
Man BC, those are great, everything! O0 Thanks for it all.

Well, I'll be....... ???  I didn't realize that you would get so excited about dog turds, but you're welcome just the same. O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »
Haven't got my package yet, but  am waiting with great expectation! DOG TURDS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »
Haven't got my package yet, but  am waiting with great expectation! DOG TURDS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

You guys actually think I would send out all of that stuff? :idiot2  I had to feed The Big Dog around the clock in order to get enough "merchandise" to send to you all. :roll: O0 ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

turkeynutz

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
How did you get em to stay as soft as they were? :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
How did you get em to stay as soft as they were? :twisted: :twisted:

Laxative!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »
*** UPDATE*** My Package arrived this afternoon!!! My Daughters Rhodesian Ridgeback is rolling in the bags. Must smell a another 4 legged critter on them!
BC, great stuff! I will use every bit of it for sure!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »
Got mine today too, funny though I don't remember empty plastic grocery bags being on the prize list????? :wink: ;D

Seriously though, thanks BC for everything, I don't care what TN and Ellwood say about you, your all right with me! O0 O0

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 08:37:08 PM »
Got mine today too, funny though I don't remember empty plastic grocery bags being on the prize list????? :wink: ;D

It was an "extra" bonus for some.  See the bold area below..... O0

As an extra bonus, some people were lucky enough to get empty Walmart/Kroger/Valu Market grocery bags in their boxes (like I said, I was running out of packing material ;D ), but EVERYONE was lucky enough to get some dog hair in/on their prize box. ;D  Some got more than others, depending upon how badly 'The Big Dog' wanted to see what was going on. ;D O0

*** UPDATE*** My Package arrived this afternoon!!! My Daughters Rhodesian Ridgeback is rolling in the bags. Must smell a another 4 legged critter on them!
BC, great stuff! I will use every bit of it for sure!

What's a Rhodesian Ridgeback? ???  There's no telling what/which critter it smells.  It could be the toothless Pomeranian, the 'Big Dog', the psycho cat, or the overweight ferret.  Or any combination thereof. ;D :D

Glad you folks like the stuff.  It wasn't much, but it was something.  Not too shabby for taking a picture or two if you ask me. O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 12:27:39 AM »
I can picture the overweight ferret trying to crawl along...feet dangling above the floor, suspended by his beer belly. ;D Or does it scrunch up its back to keep the tub from dragging?
Haven't gotten my box o' goodies yet, but nonetheless, thanks again!

Facebook Comments