October 23, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

Author Topic: Got my prize!  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Got my prize!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 09:29:47 PM »
I got the GOODS......WOW......I will try to put it all to good use......THANKS AGAIN BC

DITTO HERE!  Now if I can use this stuff to harvest my first turkey.
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »
Yessir, I got the goods a day ago. Hopefully I can use the shell holder on a late season quail shoot, and the lubes are always handy! The can cooler is pretty sweet, also 8). Thanks BC!

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
My wife got my package Tuesday...oh I mean my wife got BigCals package Tuesday...wait, that still doesnt sound right...Thanx B.C.  :-\ ??? :shock:
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
My wife got my package Tuesday...oh I mean my wife got BigCals package Tuesday...wait, that still doesnt sound right...Thanx B.C.  :-\ ??? :shock:

Send me a picture of your wife, and then I'll decide whether or not I'll let you claim that she got my package. O0 ;D ;D ;D

Not a problem folks. O0  Glad everyone is happy with the stuff.  Some got more than others (well, Duh!) but that was just the way their luck swang.  After "you know who" dropped the ball with the contest and P'ed everyone off, we had to try to do something to salvage what was left of it.  Even though it was originally going to be "his" contest, it was still on GPS, so in a way, it was the site's contest also.

As I said before though, don't be expecting such good swag for the turkey contest. ;D O0  I've got a feeling the prizes for it will be empty cartrige boxes and spent shotgun hulls. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 02:09:14 AM »
I've got a feeling the prizes for it will be empty cartrige boxes and spent shotgun hulls. ;D
oh is ellwood and strutter comin up with the prizes
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 11:13:11 AM »
oh is ellwood and strutter comin up with the prizes

Yep, everyone in the contest will get a pickup truck load of empty hulls since Ellwood & Strutter are supplying them. O0 ;D  Lord knows they've got enough! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »
I think they could put up a good beagle pup for first place and I will throw in two Labs for second.
Of course, the winners would have to come and pick em up. Mon-Fri. between 9am-3pm. No poticular reasoning though. :roll: :roll:

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 10:54:51 PM »
I dont care who you are...thats funny right there...  :)
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Facebook Comments