November 22, 2017, 07:53:27 AM

Author Topic: Southern Sun Success!  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Southern Sun Success!
« on: October 16, 2003, 08:17:19 AM »
Looks like someone is already having a good year bow hunting!!!  Congrats Southern Sun - nice one!   8)    (pic posted by Southern Sun in the Album section)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Southern Sun Success!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 12:59:22 AM »
Looks kinda' scraggly to me.   :lol:   Just kidding man!!!!!  Nice looking deer.  My first bow kill wasn't that big.  There's nothing like the first one! :P   You realize that you've got to get it mounted too.  It's kind of the "unwritten code" of the bowhunter.   8)

Again, congrats on the deer.  May there be many more to come!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Southern Sun Success!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 01:02:11 AM »
thanks guys! i think i'm gonna do the european mount with this one. i'm going bow hunting tomorrow and the following at a new place around the st. louis area. will post any success( 'cuz y'all know we got some good uns' here in illinois, lol!). 8)  8)
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Southern Sun Success!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 09:15:35 AM »
:twisted: Rub it in Southern Sun,I live in the land of"Few And Far Between" LOL.  Nice Deer,and being first Bow-Hunt,could only make it nicer !!!!!  Congrat`s !  :twisted:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Southern Sun Success!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 03:26:58 AM »
Southern Sun, That is a deer to be proud of! Good work, and may many more follow! :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Southern Sun Success!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 08:05:13 PM »
Great job, Sun!! :D   Looks like some good eatin!!  I know you will enjoy it alot!

Jen :wink:

Facebook Comments