November 24, 2017, 04:25:26 AM

Author Topic: Im still alive  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Im still alive
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D I wonder if Tommy knows what ol'Plott has got him into  :twisted:
more like look what he gets me into  I claim all inoccence in most matters consernin whatever may or may not have happened while we were possibly in Texas  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
more like look what he gets me into  I claim all inoccence in most matters consernin whatever may or may not have happened while we were possibly in Texas  ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D Lines like that worked for Clinton.  :roll: ;D We all know it worked for you, seeing as how you are still under your roof and not thrown outside.  ;D

If there was anything "off color" in that watering spot you was accused of visiting, I know you was an innocent victim of circumstances, plott. Besides, there probably wasn't another water hole for hundreds of miles. And you being the Preacher type, we are assured your sterling reputation is intact.

Everyone, all together in unison,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Myself, I would just blame it on Tommy.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »

Myself, I would just blame it on Tommy.

Oh, I'm sure Plott is blaming everything on Tommy................ And Tommy is blaming everything on Plott! ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »

So Tommy was buying all those drinks eh  ;D ;D ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
I have a couple of pals that are quite a bit like plott and Tommy.

They went out on the town for a wild night and went home and told their wives different stories. It worked until the wives got together and compared their husbands' stories.  :shock: :tickedoff :knuppel2 :buck2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »
Good thing tommy aint married then
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »
Good thing tommy aint married then
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sure is!

Facebook Comments