November 23, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Author Topic: Turkey Contest Rules & Sign-ups  (Read 3699 times)

turkeynutz

Re: Turkey Contest Rules & Sign-ups
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
That will be cool then. O0

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »
My offer still stands, if you can't find a place for nOnAme, MissStrutter says he can be on our team, she says she won't mind carrying him, seeing as he probably won't kill anything anyways!! ;D ;D ;D Makin daddy proud!!!!! O0

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
Hows this fer callin yer shot   :twisted: :twisted:  oh yeah only one adult  ;D dont have more then one spare windshield  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

turkeynutz

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
Good one Plott. O0 ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
OK folks, today is March 1st, the "official" start of the Gut Pile Style 2009 Grand Champion Turkey Contest! O0

Since everyone drug their feet a little, we're running behind just a tad, but I think we'll still be OK.  It looks like we've still got a couple of weeks before people's seasons start opening up.

So here's where we are..........  These are the people that have signed up in this thread for the turkey contest:

turkeynutz
J-BUCKS
plottdogg
Bowhuntr115
Jenny
Meat Hunter #737
BigStrutter
MissStrutter
Techno

That's all that we've got right now.  In other threads though, these people had expressed interest in joining.  I just need to know one way or the other if they're in.

nOnAmE
gatortrapper
Rookie In Kansas

Since we're running a little behind, the cut-off on the sign ups will be this coming Saturday, 3/7/09 at 12:00 PM EST.  At that time, I'll put everyone's name in a hat and draw out the pairings and then start another topic listing what the pairings will be and for everyone to call their shots in.  You'll have until the following Friday, 3/13/09 at midnight to call your shots.  You don't have to call your shots, but if you don't then you won't get any bonus points at all for that area of the contest.

Does anyone else want in on the contest? ???  If so post it in this topic. O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »
Heck, aint alot of peps interrested BC! I thought there would be more. ??? You can put up 3 teams of three so far. :shock:

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »
All of the closed state parks here in Illinois have been re-opend....LET'S ROCK AND ROLL FOLKS!!!!!   :twisted: :twisted:

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »
What do you expect from a bunch of squirrel hunters TN??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

turkeynutz

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2009, 11:00:24 PM »
My bud just joined up in the pile. Been after him for a few months. And he is who I will be taken hunten come the 8th and 9th of april back in Okla. O0 He uses me to get his trophy turkey every year. ^-^ So is is wanten to sign up too. But he is haven mouse problems on his puter. ;D

Offline johnnie5

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 11:12:10 PM »
hey i'm slow but i finally got back in here. I'd like to join the contest this year. I turkey hunt in Oklahoma and turkeynutz is my guide. 

Facebook Comments