November 20, 2017, 04:25:35 AM

Author Topic: Turkey Contest Rules & Sign-ups  (Read 3694 times)

turkeynutz

Re: Turkey Contest Rules & Sign-ups
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:27 PM »
 O0 O0 He will be getten at least one trophy this season. O0 O0

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 12:26:19 AM »
turkeynutz is my guide. 

hopefully ya dont take smiley lessons from him
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

turkeynutz

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 02:50:44 PM »
It will be a while before I teach grasshoppa! :twisted:

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »
BC,

Go ahead and put me in if it rounds out a team.  I just don't want to burden someone with me otherwise.  Never have been any good at turkey hunting but keep hitting the woods hoping to get lucky one year.
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

turkeynutz

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »
I got to get out in the morn on a recon mission! ;D I seen the tracks at the feeders today and either theres an armodillio crossen with feets the size of turkey's or its a huge beard track. Going to try out my new chair blind and Im taken a digital camera too.  O0 O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2009, 09:36:50 AM »
Here are the people that are currently signed up for the contest:

turkeynutz
J-BUCKS
plottdogg
Bowhuntr115
Jenny
Meat Hunter #737
BigStrutter
MissStrutter
Techno
johnnie5
Rookie in Kansas

One question for you all though, and this is meant strictly from looking out for the contest.......  johnnie5 is turkeynutz buddy.  Should we go ahead and pair the two of them up together?  Here's my thinking on it............  In the past, we've had people come onto the site, sign up for a contest, be paired with someone, and then never show back up, leaving their partner high and dry in the contest.  johnnie5 has only made 2 posts on here since March 1st.  I don't want to exclude anyone from joining the contest that will actually "participate" in the contest, but at the same time I don't want to pair that person with someone and then never hear from them again.  I figured since he and nutz are friends, nutz can babysit him in the contest. ;D O0

Also, today is the cut off on the sign ups.  If you want in, you gotta say so by noon (EST) today. O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
Thats fine with me BC. O0 J5 cant do much without the ol lady helpen him on the puter anyway. ;D ;D You thought I was computer challenged, you aint seen him in action yet.

Facebook Comments