October 21, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

Author Topic: new guy here  (Read 1629 times)

Offline johnnie5

new guy here
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:07:26 PM »
hey my name is ray iam a deer and turkey hunter i would like to check this place out.

turkeynutz

Re: new guy here
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »
Bout time J5... O0 Welcome to the pile.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »
YoooOO00oOO!!!!!!  Welcome J5!
Hey you guys ever watch short circuit?  That is the raddest movie ever.

No disassemble!!!11!

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »
Congrats on your Google search on finding the best hunting forum on the net...year round, were the hardest hitting bunch of hunters in the U.S.A.  :knuppel2
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »
Congrats on your Google search on finding the best hunting forum on the net...year round, were the hardest hitting bunch of hunters in the U.S.A.  :knuppel2
Haha okay...that more than makes up for my post. O0

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »
Now get your A$$ over and sign up for the turkey contest.... :roll:  8)
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

turkeynutz

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »
I been tryen to get him in here for months now. :knuppel2 He has a hard time with typen like I did. ;D We are old hunten and fishen buds from way back. I told him that folks in here will help him learn the stuff he needs. :shock: Scarey thought huh. ;D

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 11:00:05 PM »
oh I just figured everyone new found this site through some kind of search like I did.... well welcome to the pile Johnnie........now get over to the turkey contest...(LOL)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »
OMG, you're a friend of Nutz ?? I thought they were all imaginary ! Well, we'll let that one slide and try not to hold it against you.
 Yep, this bunch can teach you what you need to know. Ol' JA will teach you don't ask what's in the pot and if it can be killed (and you hold your nose) it can be eaten. BC can teach you how to blow out your heart in just one meal. And after sampleing his recipe book, I can teach you how to make grunt calls with just a pull of my finger. There are others with their own unique talents but I'll let someone else expound on that.
 Welcome to the pile, come on and join in the fun.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
Welcome to the Pile Ray. O0  Just an FYI, I wouldn't go around telling people that you know turkeynutz...... :idiot2 :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments