October 17, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Author Topic: new guy here  (Read 1628 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: new guy here
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
Hey, Ray! Welcome to the gang! You must already have a pretty good idea about this fugitive bunch.  ;D Just wait until I serve ya a great big bowl of our camp stew. Makes me hungry just thinking about it! I'm sure you will hear more about my gormet camp stew and other colorful comments from our peanut gallery.  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 10:41:53 AM »
Just wait until I serve ya a great big bowl of our camp stew. Makes me hungry just thinking about it!

"Hungry" wasn't exactly the word that I was thinking of......  :roll: ..............
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 01:06:50 PM »
"Hungry" wasn't exactly the word that I was thinking of......  :roll: ..............
Just because you CLAIM  :roll: :wink: you got a serious chronic exotic lower intestinal infection never seen before by science, you think my camp stew may contain harmful bacteria, etc.  :roll: :wink: ;D

Everyone knows a pot that gets added to and has been kept boiling for 6 months at a time over a good campfire should be free of anything really harmful.

The sasquatches eat out of the pot daily. And while I'm away from camp, the overgrown stinky hairball critters add the required amounts of what they gather to keep the level up on the pot. Maybe there is a remote chance one of the big stinky critters didn't wash his hands when he/she served ya a big bowl after washing the dishes. 

The severe cramps, gas, and chronic dysentery will go away after you have another bowl of stew, a real cure all because the hairballs tossed in an armload of herbs they gathered.

I did notice something amazing last night. The contents of the pot glow bright green in the dark. The hairballs glowed like super bright search lights all night after dinner at the pot. You might want to share that bit of information with  your wife, BC.  :roll: :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

turkeynutz

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 02:30:14 PM »
Sounds like he got a lil too much greens in his bowl! O0 ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »
Sounds like he got a lil too much greens in his bowl! O0 ;D ;D
Yep, I bet BC has an over sensitive stomach. BC even got the Bottom Of The Bowl Grand Prize, the possum eyeball in his bowl. You would think he would thank me, wouldn't you?

Facebook Comments