December 11, 2017, 02:21:34 AM

Author Topic: Wow!  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Wow!
« on: October 29, 2004, 03:22:11 PM »
I don't know if you guys saw Luvtohunt's post in the album... but this is a very cool pic.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Wow!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 09:41:35 PM »
GP, you called that one right! Is that from his trail cam? Where was it taken? :shock: It looks like that deer is going to run out of luck real soon!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Lopalong

• Applied for my club membership...
Wow!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 10:40:44 PM »
That picture is an award winner to me. :D   Wish we had big cats in Ga.  I have heard a Fla/Ga panther wail a few times in the past few years but have never seen him/her.   A nephew of mine actually saw one passing in the general area tho. :shock:
Sometimes I wake up grumpy, sometimes I let her sleep in.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Wow!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 08:14:42 AM »
:!: Hellacool :!:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Wow!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 01:25:26 PM »
That just gives you chills.....  I wonder what the cat thought of it after the flash went off..... :shock:
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline D45/70

Wow!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2004, 01:42:04 PM »
:cry:  I think I've seen that pic all over the INTERNET???????????????? I think there may be a little cutten and pastein going on they?????????
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline eagleye

Wow!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 04:11:24 PM »
i dont know bout cuttin and pastin but thats one lucky guy that got that picture i bet that dont happen often and get caught on trail cam,id like ta have that cat mounted :twisted:
shoot first ask questions later

april

Wow!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2004, 12:07:06 AM »
I seen it over the net too......heard the same "photoshop" rumors...but regardless...it's a hellacool picture.  8)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Wow!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2004, 09:09:50 PM »
Lopalong, there is a good chanch you DO have them in your state. :shock:  Our Iowa DNR has released a one page on the 3 cougers killed here this year, and also debunked a picture that was pasted all over, the one you will probably remember as the huge cat the fella was holding up. There had been rumors that it was killed here, which it wasn't. We have had cougers here for many years, and reports of sightings were ignored until recently. It's legal to hunt them here, also.  :D  :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline john

Wow!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 09:08:25 AM »
bummer for the deer huh?

Facebook Comments