October 20, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

Author Topic: New to this site  (Read 1691 times)

Offline bamahunter

New to this site
« on: October 29, 2004, 11:10:44 PM »
I am new to this site and glad I found it. I have read most of the post and I am gald to see people love to hunt tree rats as much as I do. I guess i have it lucky, I own 50 acres of land and most are mature hardwoods. I work third shift so I hunt in the morning and in the afternoon everyday. 8) I usually bring home the bag limit everyday. The season starts in October in Alabama so I probably killed (and eaten) near 50 squirrels this season. My kid love them cooked all kinds of ways. Looking forward from everyone. Happy Huntin'.

Offline catfishsr

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
New to this site
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 04:02:23 PM »
welcome to ythe board  :D  
please feel free to post any pics you want and dont be afraid post on any subject .the more the merrier :D
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
New to this site
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 04:12:37 PM »
Glad to have you Bamahunter!!! :D   Jump into the frey with the rest of us and tell some lies! :D   But then again, it ain't lying if you can back it up!!!  The only thing that we ask is to watch on the use of cuss words  [-X .  Bleeps and asterisks work really well in those instances (I should know! :oops: ).  We try to keep it fun for all without really trying to offend anyone..................well, except for cat lovers and bunny huggers! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
New to this site
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 07:55:21 PM »
Bamahunter, welcome to the best forum of real hunters and fisherpersons! Like BC and CF have said, we have some real fun here. I am envious of your squirrel timber, fella. Actually, downright jealous!  :mrgreen: You have fallen amoungst other serious squirrel hunters here. :D  Our pickings here are slim compared to your squirrel population, but what we see, die!  :shock:  Say, tell us what you hunt with, Bamahunter.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

april

New to this site
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 11:12:11 PM »
Cool..a fellow Bammer!  :wink:   Glad to have ya here!  :D

Offline bamahunter

410 power
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 10:49:45 PM »
Sorry to take so long to respond. Took a few days and stayed away from a computer. Thanks for the warm welcome. To answer the question about what I hunt with, i use a 410 NEF single shot with 3 in #4. Seems to be what works for me. With my eyesight, :shock:  I cant use my .22 any more. I am lucky to have a place to go hunting. If anyone is in the neighborhhod and want to go and kill a mess for supper, Let me know.

Facebook Comments