November 18, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

Author Topic: World largest coon hunt...  (Read 4786 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: World largest coon hunt...
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 02:21:35 AM »
Maybe he could ride down her and we can come your way..I wanna take him hunting at your "river spot"  ;D ;D
that poor sob would piss himself in there  :twisted: ;D ;D I got another river spot we could take him afectionatly known as the hell hole
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:41 AM »
that poor sob would piss himself in there  :twisted: ;D ;D I got another river spot we could take him afectionatly known as the hell hole

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »
Hey tech wanna go next year  ??? I could even swing over and pick up nOn on the way  :twisted: ;D ;D  Hey JA better watch yer words  seen some badazz water race dogs that flatout tear it up in the timber  O0 Course also seen some awesome woods dogs that couldnt swin to save their lives

The way the points system works ya get points fer first strike first tree and actually seeing the coon thats why a guy with a average dog but awesome handlin skills can win the big money hunts against excellent dogs and average handlers
You ain't seen any water trial dogs from Iowa that would outhunt a good dog in the timber. :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
that poor sob would piss himself in there
How's that different from any other time?  ???  Ahhh...so warm.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »
How's that different from any other time?  ???  Ahhh...so warm.

Knowing that...your riding in the box on the way to Plotts  ;D ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »
Knowing that...your riding in the box on the way to Plotts  ;D ;D
And when yall get here in order to more fully experience the hunt nOn is riding ON the box with the rig dogs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 11:10:55 AM »
And when yall get here in order to more fully experience the hunt nOn is riding ON the box with the rig dogs
  :shock: ;D THAT will be a real wild ride!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
Shouldnt be to bad of a ride Ive rode up there quite a few times when runnin  young dogs so I could get a better view of how they are workin course that wuz with my wife drivin not me  :twisted: obviously  ;D Dont worry nOn I got a rail up there so ya shouldnt fall off unless ya get bounced over it  O0

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »
;D Dont worry nOn I got a rail up there so ya shouldnt fall off unless ya get bounced over it  O0
I'm more worried about the po-leese than falling off.  But what-the-hell, I'll give it a try. :crazy2

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »
Ya dont need to worry bout them round here they cant even see to the middle of the section much less figure out whos out there  ;D

Facebook Comments