December 12, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

Author Topic: Plotts favorite hunting spot...  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Plotts favorite hunting spot...
« on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:38 AM »

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Plotts favorite hunting spot...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:20:40 AM »
Hey now ya know the reason they hang them signs up is to keep the resta ya outta there I cant help it my hounds cant read
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
Hey now ya know the reason they hang them signs up is to keep the resta ya outta there I cant help it my hounds cant read
Hey, I know they CAN read! I saw one of them reading the dogfood bag's contents and pointing out the filler ingredients. Another was nodding his head in agreement.

I also watched them reading blueprints for a new barn and drafting plans for the Mars Project.

Besides that, they are too good at poker, chess and checkers. Rascals give me a real run for my money. They sucker me and let me win a couple of hands of poker, then hammer me.  :tickedoff  :knuppel2 

Besides, your plott hound is a sore loser when he loses a hand. He doesn't have to snarl and growl and carry on like that.  :tickedoff

Do me a favor, don't teach them how to play pool, plott.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 07:24:28 PM »
uh to late sorry JA
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »
Those dogs treed my date!! :roll: :wink: :crazy2 :uglystupid2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:40:35 AM »
Those dogs treed my date!! :roll: :wink: :crazy2 :uglystupid2
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D What's worse, Tech's date was treed, too. And then Tech squalled them out and the fight was on!  :shock: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments