October 18, 2017, 01:54:48 AM

Author Topic: Chain Game  (Read 18442 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Chain Game
« Reply #440 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:30 PM »
I realize that I'm not the most attractive thing around............ but mistaking nOnAmE for me??  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
  :twisted: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yes, and not nearly as handsome as me, and just kickstarting the game again.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #441 on: June 22, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »
Speakin on kickstartin I hear C.N. is headin to JAs house  :twisted: ;D ;D ;D and he is bringin friends cause they decided to test the theory that Injuns dont die they jest smell like it
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline olsplittoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2009, 11:35:14 PM »
  :twisted: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yes, and not nearly as handsome as me, and just kickstarting the game again.

Red skin and red hair, what a picture. :shock: :shock: :shock:
PSE-passthru shot evertime

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »
Speakin on kickstartin I hear C.N. is headin to JAs house  :twisted: ;D ;D ;D and he is bringin friends cause they decided to test the theory that Injuns dont die they jest smell like it
 ;D So what! That gang and I will pass the jug around and then go to the nearest PETA meeting for a REAL showdown!  :twisted: ;D
Scalping is encouraged.  :twisted: Waterboarding is for sissies. We will show them how torture is REALLY done!  :twisted:  :knuppel2
Edited to add, bohica will be along if those dang pestering Hollywood gals will leave him alone long enough. The time before it was strawberry jello, I think.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:36:08 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #444 on: June 23, 2009, 10:40:16 AM »
 ;D So what! That gang and I will pass the jug around and then go to the nearest PETA meeting for a REAL showdown!  :twisted: ;D
Scalping is encouraged.  :twisted: Waterboarding is for sissies. We will show them how torture is REALLY done!  :twisted:  :knuppel2
Edited to add, bohica will be along if those dang pestering Hollywood gals will leave him alone long enough. The time before it was strawberry jello, I think.

You're too old to hang out with a Tennessee Hillbilly, John. :roll:  They may as well start digging your pit now if he's headed toward you. :D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2009, 12:55:31 PM »

You're too old to hang out with a Tennessee Hillbilly, John. :roll:  They may as well start digging your pit now if he's headed toward you. :D ;D
:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P ;D I'll just head to work and surround myself with the whole US Army!  /move]

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #446 on: June 25, 2009, 11:45:27 PM »
Now John, I don't think hiding out amongst a bunch of explosives would be one of your better ideas.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2009, 09:17:21 AM »
Now John, I don't think hiding out amongst a bunch of explosives would be one of your better ideas.
  ;D True! Ol' CN and I are pals. I wonder where the rascal disappeared to.  :-\

Facebook Comments