October 20, 2017, 04:54:51 AM

Author Topic: Just saying Hello for the first time!  (Read 5252 times)

Offline deadly instinct

• Is it a tropical Island or Grand Taverse county?
Just saying Hello for the first time!
« on: March 21, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
Came across this web forum by accident, I am an avis hunter and outdoorsman, I am 29, and live in the magestic forests of nother michigan, the most beautiful place I have ever lived! I am crazy about archery and shoot daily. I am a republican, but am OK with Obama, we needed something new! I enjoy hunting Whitetal deer, eastern wild Turkey, and many other small game animals. Belive me, if I am not hunting or fishing, I am at least thinking about it! and glad to be here!
I wish I could bottle that feeling you get right after the KILL! That is why I hunt, and the Jerky!

turkeynutz

Re: Just saying Hello for the first time!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »
Let me be the first to welcome you to the pile. Nice deer, yours? O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »
Glad to have you around deadly instinct! O0  As you've probably noticed, we're pretty laid back on here and like to have a good time.  3/4 of the people on here are pretty much full of crap, but we do know our stuff. ;D  The trick is to try to decipher what's what. ;D O0

Jump in on the discussions and tell us some lies. :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »
Came across this web forum by accident, I am an avis hunter and outdoorsman, I am 29, and live in the magestic forests of nother michigan, the most beautiful place I have ever lived! I am crazy about archery and shoot daily. I am a republican, but am OK with Obama, we needed something new! I enjoy hunting Whitetal deer, eastern wild Turkey, and many other small game animals. Belive me, if I am not hunting or fishing, I am at least thinking about it! and glad to be here!

Ahhh....there are no accidents.....tis fate, young Deadly Instinct.  You were destined for our band of misfits.......Welcome to the Pile!!!!!

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »
Yep, what they say, deadly instinct! About that misfit statement, take it seriously.  :wink: ;D Especially considering the sources that posted above me.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »
YOooOOo00!!!!!

Ah another Michigander!  O0  I'm jealous that you get to live up north.  I'm in the lower east. :-\

Welcome to the site...We are glad to have ya here!

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »
Welcome to the Pile!!! O0 O0
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »
welcome........  O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »
Welcome to the pile! I think you will fit in just fine around here......if you know how to BS! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »
Welcome to the pile! I think you will fit in just fine around here......if you know how to BS! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
  ;D ;D ;D Who the heck around here would BS?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments