November 17, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

Author Topic: Crazy turkey!!!!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Re: Crazy turkey!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »
You're right BC, what JA meant was it took him a couple years to get his aim right with the tires, so he could actually hit it instead of straddle it!!! ;D ;D

Ned

Who says JA hits them on accident?  ???  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:02:34 AM »
 :roll: ;D I do admit to hauling a wide assortment of game (including some pheasants) in my patrol vehicle. As for the accusations, they are all false.

Why the heck do they think front bumpers are on the trucks and cars, anyhow?   :wink: :roll:  ;D

Yesterday evening and last night I had to stop a bunch of times for deer and turkeys. The evening before, I had to stop three times for Canadian geese, along with stopping for the usual deer and turkeys. I had to slow down for a couple of squirrels that evening.

When I brake and stop for bobcats, that's just about too much temptation.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:05:01 AM »
:roll: ;D I do admit to hauling a wide assortment of game (including some pheasants) in my patrol vehicle. As for the accusations, they are all false.

Why the heck do they think front bumpers are on the trucks and cars, anyhow?   :wink: :roll:  ;D

Yesterday evening and last night I had to stop a bunch of times for deer and turkeys. The evening before, I had to stop three times for Canadian geese, along with stopping for the usual deer and turkeys. I had to slow down for a couple of squirrels that evening.

When I brake and stop for bobcats, that's just about too much temptation.

You only "put the foot to the floor" when the critter is in season  ??? ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:42 AM »
BC, I never knew that deal about the tail feathers on the jakes. I guess you can teach an old Indian new tricks. O0 
Now I can select the younger tender birds, oooops, I mean, tell the difference of the turkeys on the road.  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
You only "put the foot to the floor" when the critter is in season  ??? ;D
:roll: Season? You mean there is a season on them?  ??? :roll: :twisted: ;D
As far as that goes, our new Ford patrol pickups have a pedal defect. It's easy for your foot to slip off the brake pedal and hit the gas pedal. Really! No kidding!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:14:55 AM by John Andrews »

Facebook Comments