November 18, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Author Topic: Here is the Oklahoma report!!!  (Read 3401 times)

turkeynutz

Re: Here is the Oklahoma report!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »
Weather has been so weird here this year. Its in the low 50's today and has rained for the past 4 days. Looks like its going to do it again too. >:( I know back in Okla. alot of nests has been washed out and the hens are runnen around everywhere looken for new places and toms. I was out this weekend and called up 4 hens in a two hour span. Had one nice tom across a creek that was bout out its banks. And those hens would come by us go to the creek and fly over to the tom. >:( I could get him to gobble every once in a while, but he had it made where he was.

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »
That sucks TN! I hope it gets better for ya
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

turkeynutz

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »
Aint going blank here! 20lb. 6" beard. Just a lil bit bigger than the Okla. birds, but still a pup! >:(
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:32:17 AM by turkeynutz »

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »
Alright TN, way to show them birds whose boss!!!!  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

turkeynutz

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 02:19:54 PM »
I got one tag left dane it. I am going over to Kansas this weekend if it doesnt rain any more. I have dragged it out for two weeks now. Aint got much longer to get er done. And thanks Jen.

turkeynutz

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »
Thats my final count. Im done for the contest and the season. Hens here are already hatchen out and runnen the woods. Same over in Kansas. Toms shut down last week and unless I get to go to northern Kansas next week, Im spent.

Facebook Comments