December 15, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

Author Topic: Time For Our Test Monkey, Mosparky & Morax To Saddle Up!  (Read 11612 times)

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Time For Our Test Monkey, Mosparky & Morax To Saddle Up!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »

The Garbage Plate
A combination of either cheeseburger, hamburger, Italian sausages, steak, chicken, white or red hots, a grilled cheese sandwich, fried fish, or eggs, served on top of one or two of the following: home fries, fries, beans, and mac salad. The plate is adorned with optional mustard, onions or hot sauce.
(via rocwiki)

This is a Rochester original. I've probably eaten hundreds of these from Nick Tahou's.  O0 O0
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 12:09:50 PM »
Holy Smoke!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: Some of that stuff I wouldn't eat at all, it looks too gross! But the Snickers Pie is good  O0 My guys LOVE that thing!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 09:56:13 AM »
Holy Smoke!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: Some of that stuff I wouldn't eat at all, it looks too gross! But the Snickers Pie is good  O0 My guys LOVE that thing!
Heck, I think it all looks good! BC should have included a pic of our camp kettle contents. YUM!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »
Heck, I think it all looks good! BC should have included a pic of our camp kettle contents. YUM!

The object was to make people salivate, not puke!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »
The object was to make people salivate, not puke!

:shock: ;D :-P That's because you just have an over sensitive digestive system not conditioned to wilderness fare. Or, Maybe that last roadkill added to the camp kettle was just a tad too ripe. Didn't make me sick and the dogs and sasquatches were just fine.  :roll: Well, except the rest of us passed terrible stinky gas afterwards, for days.  :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
Well, except the rest of us passed terrible stinky gas afterwards, for days.  :buck2

I don't have to eat out of the camp kettle to do that. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »
I don't have to eat out of the camp kettle to do that. ;D
  :shock:  ;D Beans and more beans, huh?

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »
Beans, Beans the magical fruit.......the more you eat, well you know  ;D  ;D  ;D We eat the best food at deer camp, unhealthy...but awesome food!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 08:57:14 AM »
At least some of that "unhealthy" camp food will give you energy/staminia for a long hunt. Just don't sleep too close to the campfire after a supper of beans, you will blowtorch the whole camp.

turkeynutz

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »
I bet thats how Jen started that fire thats burnen up the Carolina's! ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 :shock:

Facebook Comments