October 23, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

Author Topic: Time For Our Test Monkey, Mosparky & Morax To Saddle Up!  (Read 11465 times)

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Re: Time For Our Test Monkey, Mosparky & Morax To Saddle Up!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:43 PM »
I hear ya JA. TN, I haven't been to Myrtle Beach lately, must be someone else, lol
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »
I bet thats how Jen started that fire thats burnen up the Carolina's! ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 :shock:

Man, I think you may be onto something................  I found this on the Fox News page today.

I hear ya JA. TN, I haven't been to Myrtle Beach lately, must be someone else, lol

We may have to disagree with you on that. ???

Well, the picture isn't showing up that well, so it's also attached on as a file.  Just click on it below and a larger version will open up.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:13:21 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 03:41:32 PM »
I was layen money on it too just now. ;D ;D O0 They are payen out a chunk of money if we turn her into authorities. O0 O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 04:25:03 PM »
Here, I blew the image up a little more.  :shock:

Just click on the thumbnail image below and the larger version will open up.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
I knew it. Her ol man probly turned her in for the money already! :tickedoff :tickedoff I was going to get us a new sky boat too with it. Now it will go to mounten those critters! :knuppel2 :tickedoff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 08:19:25 PM »
Just like in the movies, (Fantastic 4), FLAME ON!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »
Sorry to tell you guys.......I'm still here, they haven't found me yet and unless the authorities know these mountains....they never will find me  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

turkeynutz

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
I sent em amap to your place. Its marked Crazy Woman remember? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »
I sent em amap to your place. Its marked Crazy Woman remember? ;D ;D ;D ;D
   ;D Jenny will hide out there for years and they will name one of the mountains after her, Jenny Crazy Woman Mountain.

People will report sightings of her for many years and she will become a local legend. And for centuries afterwards, her ghost will be reported to be seen on the mountain and camping kids at night will be terrorized and screaming around the campfires by the stories and legends of her ghost.

And ghostly hitchhiker legends will be passed around about the famous ghost of Jenny Crazy Woman Mountain, her ghost hitching rides near the mountain and disappearing while riding in vehicles.

I can see future TV shows and specials about the ghost of Jenny. All those crazy nitwits with their gadgets and night viewing cameras trying to capture an image and proof of the ghost of Jenny to give merit to all the first hand sightings over the years.

I can just see it now, another interview of a terrorized trucker still in shock, telling the TV crew of the ghost rider that just vanished as they rolled past mile post 99. Heck, Jenny ghost sightings will put all UFO and sasquatch sightings on the back burners forever.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
Thats funny you sya that JA, alot of people around here call my husband Sasquatch!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Facebook Comments