November 19, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

Author Topic: Had a fun night!  (Read 5790 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Had a fun night!
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:24 PM »
I took Spook out tonight to try and tree some spring coons. The first drop I made Spook got on a good track in about 10 minutes and had meat in the tree after a good 100 yard race  O0 O0 Second drop he took a track about a half mile race down a culvert. When he started from the fence row and into the field I thought he was doing something he shouldn't have but when I got to a dirt spot in the field I saw where he opened up...on a set off coon tracks leading into the culvert. The race ene in a ang pipe an I in't get very good pictures.
Her ar th pics at the tree and the pipe...I also got a video of th Nite-Lite flashing collar in action  O0

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:01:37 AM by Techno »

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Had a fun night!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »
That collar seems to work pretty good now ya jest need to strap a red on next to that one  :twisted: :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Remember the story I told you about the crazy guy and NYE... I had the red and blue on. I will have to get a vid using both of them... it looks like the police are cruising the timber  ;D

turkeynutz

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:56:28 AM »
Aint nothing like the sound of hounds on tree! O0 O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
Aint nothing like the sound of hounds on tree! O0 O0
Unless yer nOn then theres nuthin like the sound of a female voice "Yes ya can do that"  :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

turkeynutz

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 08:01:49 PM »
 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D O0 :roll:

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »
You know Spook is alot of fun listening to. I am glad I don't have a GF or a WIFE to complain about me going out all night chasing a canine  ;D ;D Untill I can find a girl that wants to go out as much as I do and chase a dog in the woods at night,I'm staying single  ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 11:23:21 AM »
You know Spook is alot of fun listening to. I am glad I don't have a GF or a WIFE to complain about me going out all night chasing a canine  ;D ;D Untill I can find a girl that wants to go out as much as I do and chase a dog in the woods at night,I'm staying single  ;D ;D
Yeah on that! Great dog, Tech!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »

There are more of "us" out there Tech....don't give up. My son Boone doesn't have a girlfriend for the same reason. The last one he had kept texting him while he was trying to deer hunt and when he told her to quit, she got mad  ;D  ;D,  Little drama queens, they are!  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »
Well I did ask a girl out to coon hunt. Her dad used to but would never take her saying she was too little. Then when she was "big" enough they stopped. A coon hunt as a first date ought to be FUN!  :twisted: O0

Facebook Comments